Mini Chest by Weinhold, Housewares, Longaberger Baskets, Furniture, Duck Decoys, Craftsman Tools, Pressure Washer, Hand Mower
Perseverance Lane, Ephrata, PA
From Rt. 322 turn on Hackman Road at Agway, right on Hoover Drive, left on Gentleness Drive, right on Perseverance Lane.
10% Buyer's Premium, 6% PA Sales Tax, 3% if paying by Credit Card
Pick up Saturday May 8 from 8-10 am in Ephrata
Terms and Conditions for Online Auctions
1. All bidding is online. This auction uses a soft close, which provides a true auction atmosphere. Items will remain open for two minutes after the latest bid. Posted closing times are approximate. It is recommended that bids be placed early to avoid losing out due to an ill-timed, last minute bid or technical difficulty. To keep your screen current for proper bidding, you may need to hit the “Refresh” button. All times are based on Eastern Standard Time Zone. Miller & Siegrist Auctioneers LLC reserves the right to close early or extend an auction at any time at its sole discretion.
2. All items are offered and sold "AS IS and WHERE IS" with all faults. We encourage you to preview and inspect items. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
3. All descriptions are believed to be accurate but are not warranted. Measurements are approximate. All information has been prepared as a guide and is not guaranteed to be completely accurate. No sale will be invalidated by the items being incorrectly described, and no liability will be borne by the Auctioneers or employees in respect to any such faults or errors.
4. Everything must be picked up and paid at the designated time. Buyer will forfeit their right and claim to any item not picked up at designated time. Miller & Siegrist Auctioneers LLC will not hold any items for pick up beyond the stated times unless a removal extension has been granted on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Auctioneer and/or Seller.
5. By bidding you are acknowledging agreement with all of the terms and conditions posted for this auction. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. The highest Bidder shall be the Buyer and no Bidder shall retract their bid. A Buyer is deemed to have accepted an item or lot when they make their bid. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale.
6. This auction has a 10% buyer's premium, a 6% PA sales tax and a 3% credit card fee. Please factor that in when bidding. This means that a final bid of $100 plus the buyer's premium constitutes the total purchase price of $110 with sales tax of $6.60 for a total due of $116.60. All bidders will be subject to the sales tax unless you provide our office with documentation for tax exemption. If paying by credit card, $3.50 will then be added for a final price of $120.10. The 3% credit card fee is waived if paid by cash or PA check.
7. Miller & Siegrist Auctioneers LLC reserve the right to reject any bid and/or bidder at our sole discretion.
8. Payment is due at the time of pick up. There is a 3% fee for credit cards (MasterCard, Visa and Discover). Cash or PA checks are also accepted. All payments must be in US Funds. Buyers agree to not “stop payment” any credit cards and/or checks. There will be a $40 returned check fee for any declined check received. No purchases may be removed from the auction site until said purchases are paid for in full. All sales are final.
9. The winning bidder will need to arrange pickup. If you are unable to pick up auction items, call our office at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup to get contact information for third party shipping companies. There are no shipping, hauling or packing services offered by Miller & Siegrist Auctioneers LLC unless prior arrangements have been made and approved by the auctioneer.
10. Buyer will be expected to pay the full amount for items not picked up, and will forfeit their right and claim to the property. Unclaimed lots may incur up to a $25 per lot removal fee based on the size of the items.
11. This is a public auction and not a retail setting. All sales are as is and final. There are no returns, refunds, exchanges or chargebacks.
12. Auctioneers and/or Sellers are not responsible for accidents or theft, personal or physical, on the premises or in coming or going, to and from the preview and/or removal. Buyer specifically releases Auctioneers, licensees, employees and agents from any and all liability thereof. Buyers agree to indemnify and hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auctioneers and employees against any and all damage caused by the acts of the Buyers and/or their agents, employees, etc., in connection with the dismantling or removing of any item or lot. Buyers agree that any and all damages to the land or buildings, inside and outside, caused by them must be fixed, replaced or repaired to Auctioneer's and/or Seller's satisfaction, before they are permitted to leave with their purchases.
Preview: By appointment, call 717-653-1575
Auction closes Thursday, May 6 beginning at 4 pm
Pick up: Saturday, May 8 from 8-10 am